- No, Mornings Don’t Make You Moral
Luckily my job allows me to at least somewhat live my night owl tendencies.
- No one could see the color blue until modern times
While the title is borderline click bait, the actual article is very interesting.
- Pepe Mujica: “Vielleicht bin ich ein wenig Anarchist”
Nice interview (in German).
- GPG And Me
While the actual blog post is a bit weak, the comments have some good discussions.
- Araújo’s Vision for East Timor
Sometimes you also have to talk about the “forgotten” countries.
- Brazil releases ‘good’ mosquitoes to fight dengue fever
This sounds like it could be a major step in the fight against dengue!
- The Punisher’s Paradise
“The state calls its own violence law, but that of the individual, crime.” — Max Stirner.
- “I found myself turning into an idiot!”: David Graeber explains the life-sapping reality of bureaucratic life
- In the End, People May Really Just Want to Date Themselves
At least according to statistics done with data from various popular online dating sites.
- Exclusive: Lost City Discovered in the Honduran Rain Forest
There may be remnats of a whole lost civilization, but they are threatened by greed.