Since I won’t manage to publish a new issue of Information Overload every Sunday, from now I’ll adopt a “whenever I feel like it” schedule.
- It Only Took Four Months For China To Achieve A Jaw-Dropping Reduction In Carbon Emissions
That’s good news for a change.
- Why so many Dutch people work part time
Bottom line: because they are smart.
- Stalking Your Friends with Facebook Messenger
This illustrates nicely how location data could be correlated and why that is a problem.
- A TED speaker coach shares 11 tips for right before you go on stage
- Why French Kids Don’t Have ADHD
Answer: more reasonable parenting.
- The people who think they are made of glass
Speaking of psychology, this is one of the stranger conditions I’ve heard of.
- »Ich bin in Rage angesichts unserer Sexualkultur«
Interesting interview with a sexologist (in German).
- Skyping with the enemy: I went undercover as a jihadi girlfriend
Title says it all, an intense read.
- A Border Town Built for Vice
Border towns can be fascinating places.
- Nigeria Outlaws Female Genital Mutilation
While this won’t solve the problem, it’s a good first step.