- Plenty Of Fish Hacked
Once again a security researcher gets into trouble for reporting a vulnerability. Will people never learn?
- Sourceforge Attack: Full Report
Speaking of security, here’s the full report of the recent Sourceforge hack.
- Broken sticks puzzle, and a seemingly paradoxical ratio
A nice little math puzzle, solved with the help of Wolfram Alpha.
- Die wahre Online-Revolution: Ungeduld
I often had the same thought about “Twitter revolutions”, but Georg actually bothered to sum it up and write it down (in German).
- On Omar Suleiman
If you wnat to find out more about the Egyptian Vice President, this is an interesting profile of the man.
- The Afghan Bank Heist
A very sobering article about the Afghan government’s involvement in large-scale corruption.
- A tour of the Clojure landscape
I quite like this map of Clojure projects on GitHub.
- How To Identify Good Clients
Good advice, not only for freelancers.
- Adsense, no sense at all – what it’s like being sacked by a computer…
This is a bit older, but still a good reminder on why it’s dangerous to rely on something like Adwords for your income.
- Sit. Stay. Parse. Good Girl!
A dog with a “vocabulary” of over 1000 words.