- hackme: Deconstructing an ELF File
Great read. If you like this sort of thing, I can wholeheartedly recommend A Bug Hunter’s Diary (affiliate link).
- 10 Things People Once Complained Would Ruin The English Language
Next up: the Internet.
- Samsung’s warning: Our Smart TVs record your living room chatter
If you read the article, also read this comment: comment
- Singapore: A Mutiny Like No Other
A bit of history for the 50 years anniversary this year.
- No Big Bang? Quantum equation predicts universe has no beginning
This week’s most discussed Physic’s article.
- Chinese charge government officials for being part of “illegal underground Tibetan independence organization”
I have to say I’m somewhat surprised by this.
- A City Where Everyone Works, There is No Police, and the Salary is 1200 Euros
This is not some sort of socialist utopia, but a real place.
- Does Work Really Work?
Somewhat older, but still a very good read.
- Spanish is the happiest language, Chinese the most balanced, new study reveals
Language ans statistics, of course I like this.