[W]e’re rushing to meet so many deadlines that we hardly register that what we need most are lifelines.
- I Was a Warehouse Wage Slave
This sounds like early 19th century, not early 21st.
- The Joy of Quiet
A joy indeed.
- Clean IT – Leak Shows Plans For Large-Scale, Undemocratic Surveillance Of All Communications
This reads like a marketing effort for darknets.
- Meet the Man Who Built a 30-Story Building in 15 Days
He’s Chinese, in case you wonder.
- How Did the Duck Hunt Gun Work?
Another childhood mistery solved.
- Lettland: Der Musterschüler fällt durch
Latvia is losing its population due to migration (in German).
- The drugs don’t work: a modern medical scandal
Most articles about pharmaceutical companies leave one slightly worried (or worse). This one is no exception.