- Men are less promiscuous when women are scarce
Evolutionary speaking, this seems to make sense.
- Greece shows what can happen when the young revolt against corrupt elites
I wonder if something similar will happen in Spain this year.
- Indonesia Is About To Start Producing A Male Birth Control Pill That Will Change The World
This would be a real game changer for women around the world.
- China’s tourist turn-offs: visitor numbers down thanks to rising yuan, pollution and visa issues
Reading this makes me glad that I managed to see China in the early 2000s.
- Pablo Escobar’s hippos: A growing problem
Escobar certainly left a legacy to Colombia.
- Human rights groups demand UN action on abuses in Laos
Unlike most of its other SE Asian neighbors, nobody seems to talk about Laos much.
- How Seville transformed itself into the cycling capital of southern Europe
Seville’s one of my favorite European cities already, here’s one more reason to like it.
- Spanish Civil War: Rediscovered photos in Navarra museum
Very interesting photos.
- Auschwitz Survivor Gena Turgel Walked Out of Gas Chamber Alive
Despite the sensationlist headline, it’s important we listen to the last Holocaust survivors.
- 7 shocking facts about Saudi Arabia under ‘modernizing’ reign of King Abdullah