I know, I usually publish the Information Overload on Sundays, but my schedule has become so irregular…
- 15 Things You Shouldn’t Believe About Africa
What I can’t believe is that this needed to be written…
- The weird afterlife of the world’s subterranean ‘ghost stations’
The Guardian City blog is one of my favorite web sites at the moment.
- The Dalai Lama and the Politics of Reincarnation
It will be interesting to see how this pans out.
- A Young Chemist Explains How Legal Highs Work
People clearly want to take drugs, so maybe policy changes are in order.
- Life in Timbuktu: how the ancient city of gold is slowly turning to dust
It did say it’s one of my favorite web sites, didn’t I?
- Is There a Parallel Universe That’s Moving Backwards in Time?
The title of this website says it all, “I fucking love science”.
- Law and Order: Special Victims Unit
Lots of bad press for the Thai police lately, but I also always like other viewpoints.
- China’s Economy: Don’t Bet on Beijing
The Diplomat confuses me. While some of their articles are interesting, I’m still wondering about their overall agenda.
- The skin I live in
The excellent Southeast Asia Globe with an article on transgender sex workers in Singapore.
- A quick history of why Asians wear surgical masks in public
After having lived in China, I don’t even notice them anymore.