- depression lies
A very personal blog post by Wil Wheaton, and one I can relate to very much on several levels.
- Proof claimed for deep connection between primes
A new important proof in number theory may have been found.
- Why China still can’t create the next Texas Instruments
The Electrical Engineering Times looks at why China is not yet in a position to create a company like TI.
- What Is Seen and What Is Unseen
What starts as an article about doping, becomes a look at cheating in general.
- Caribbean Coral Reefs Mostly Dead, IUCN Says
This is very sad…
- Crack in Internet’s foundation of trust allows HTTPS session hijacking
Poor SSL had to put up with a lot these past few years…