Last Monday I got an Android phone from work (unfortunately A1 still only has the HTC Magic, but I don’t want to be ungrateful) and I obviously had to get into the whole community firmware thing and all. Here are some links that I hope are interesting and/or useful:
- Fastboot for Mac (you have to scroll down a bit)
- Engineering SPL for HTC Magic
- Amon_RA Sapphire Recovery Image
- Smartphone France Recovery and Firmware Image (nice image, already rooted)
- TheOfficial Rogers ROM (very nice Android 1.5 ROM, needs root before installing)
One last word of advice: save your APN settings before you flash your phone!