- The Life of a Pot Critic: Clean, With Citrus Notes
New laws, new jobs.
- It’s the Umami, Stupid. Why the Truth About MSG is So Easy to Swallow
Always good to challenge one’s assumptions. This time: MSG.
- Lệ Hải: Saigon’s Gangster Queen
This life story would make for an excellent movie.
- My Brief and Curious Life As a Mechanical Turk
Talk about alienation at the workplace…
- Degrees of Difficulty
Unexpected visa problems for foreign exchange students in Malaysia.
- The subliminal power of city fonts
Cities and fonts, two things I enjoy in the same article.
- Professional Cuddlers Embrace More Clients
Nope, not from The Onion.
- Sukhumvit shakedown
A good summary for everyone who hasn’t been following these incidents.
- A girl tries to break Egyptian social taboos
Courageous and uplifting.
- The One and Only: Hun Sen
Hun Sen, the man who ruled Cambodia for the last 30 years is the world’s longest serving leader.