- Don’t scan, just ask
This sounded a lot more interesting than it actually was, especially since the tool that was introduced is not publicly available (as far as I know that is).
- Effective Denial of Service attacks against web application platforms
Great talk, solid presentation, this is the type of talk you want to download the video for.
- The Science of Insecurity
Another great presentation, another definite recommendation.
- How governments have tried to block Tor
An inspiring and insightful presentation about government surveillance and Tor.
- Apple vs. Google Client Platforms
A security comparison of iOS and Android and the repective vendor’s app markets.
- Quantified-Self and OpenBCI Neurofeedback Mind-Hacking
One big WTF and I definitely would have left, but unfortunately one of the 2 speakers had to borrow my ThinkPad power supply so I was stuck in this talk until the bitter end.
- Hacker Jeopardy
Fun as always, but this year’s questions seemed a lot easier than the ones I remember from previous years.